Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jackson's First Day

Look at my little man ready to take on the world.


Yes that is a Star Wars backpack. Did you expect anything but.


You would think he was going to war with all the fuss we made.


This is Jackson's friend, Ashlee. She is in the other kindergarten class. I have been informed "if its not OK to marry someone that is in you family I'm going to marry Ashlee." That's nice Jackson. Have fun trying to get out of the friend corner.


This is Jackson's cubby where he will be putting his snacks, drink and other miscellaneous things.

There were no tears from my little man. He said good bye and got right to work and then he needed to say good bye again. It was just a little longer of a hug this time and a sadder sounding good bye just like a scene from a movie.
I need to get that kid in some after school acting group or some thing he is for to dramatic for it to be wasted on just us

2 comments:

Roger said...

Happy first day...
of how many years?
Gramma

jlcumber said...

How did I miss that post. How cute is he? :)