Wednesday, September 10, 2008



I get to go to Vegas!!!! I get to go to Vegas!!!! My husband is the best! Not only is he going to watch the big kids this Friday night so I can have a slumber party with my sisters. He is also sending me to the Time Out in Las Vegas.
I don't know which one of my birthday events I'm more excited about.
The celebration of youth I have planned with my wonderful sisters is more than just a sleep over.
We are going home to our mom's house and will be having english muffin pizzas for dinner, then maybe smores for dessert. After which we will pitch the tent in the backyard and play truth or dare. Next we will sneak out and walk to 7-11 (that's going to be so much fun) and get junk food and slurpees.
OR
Time out For Women with Amy and Becky.
This was so much fun last time and I didn't know that I was going to get to go until this morning.
So as you can see Jeff is the best for watching the kids and sending me away not one weekend but two. Jenny and Amy are the best for agreeing to act like kids again and sleep on the ground for me. And Becky is the best for putting Amy and I up so we can go to Time Out and have a blast again.

2 comments:

Roger said...

Happy Happy Birthday.

Sam said...

Yay Leanna! Hey, have fun girly! :)