Thursday, May 29, 2008

She's with Grandma

Day 5
I went in to Hillsboro today to have lunch with mom and Grandma and drop Ash with Josh's Mom here grandma Mary.
I can't believe that she is gone to her grandma's house already it really feels like she just got here. She was such a good baby and my family loved having her here. I think we are going to be just fine when our new baby comes.


Day 4
We went to Costco today with out any problems and as a treat we had bean burritos for lunch. I didn't know how Ash would do with that but to my surprise she Loved them, I wish my kids would eat that good.

After our nap we went to see Jeff at work but the whole office was crazy so we stayed in the car and he came out to us after that we went to the park and carousel. Then We went home for dinner.


Day 3
We went to our ante Amy's house today and played with our cousins all day it was glorious.
Amy and I where able to work on our sharing time lessons and the kids all stayed happy. Kinz did have to watch them for us when we needed to make copies but she is such a good kid she didn't complain at all.


Day 2
Today was not good, Ashlynn was not happy at all today. I had that she was teething but now I think it was more that she was missing her mommy and daddy. We even tried to go to the carousel but nothing made poor Ash very happy today.

2 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Leanna!
I havent seen you in forever! We need to get together before that baby comes! Why dont I babysit the kids so you and jeff can go on a date before the baby??? Call me soon okay?

jlcumber said...

Thank you Leanna!!!! :) I know she loves you guys too!