Thursday, May 22, 2008

LOOKING BACK

---If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
Stop trying so hard you're a lot cooler than you think and any one that doesn't think so isn't worth your time.

----Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?
Oh yes. I was one of those drama kids, not the really weird drama kids but i was in drama and loved it.

----What did you do with your free time?
Worked at Annie's and Target. But if I wasn't working I was at Tommy T's playing pool, at the lake swimming on watching my boy friends lame band. They sucked.

----Coolest thing you did as a teenager.
The summer I stayed in La Grand was pretty cool. I got to hang with my uncle Jason and his friends, swim at the ravine, go down town, and spending the weekend with my grandma in Mt. Vernen.

----Did you have a boyfriend in high school?
Most of the time it was the same boy. But we broke up a lot and dated a lot of other people.

----Songs that come to mind.
A lot of 2 Pac, Areosmith, Boys II Men, Meatloaf and the Adam Sandler CD. We were diverse.

----If you could change one thing, what would it be?
I would have gone to Hilhi from the start. Best year of high school ever.

----What did you think you would be when you grew up?
I wanted to Act. I don't think I ever thought I would be famous, but in high school that's all I wanted to do.

----Craziest thing you did in high school?
I think the things I did were just about crazy all the time and most of it is not appropriate for the family Blog.

I tag all those interested.

No comments: