Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!


1. Thanks for listening to me bitch about everything under the sun and not ever holding it aginst anyone. You just know that I need an outlet and that's all it is.

2. Thank you for all my wonderful nieces and my sweet sweet nephew. I love every one of them so much that I would like to think that Jeff and I are your first choice for your replacements.

3. Thank you for helping me with my clothes and hair for every school and church dance.

4. Thank you for all the great clothes and shoes that you gave us when you were working for Nike.


5. Thank you for taking me out for me 21st birthday and every weekend after that it was good to get away from my jerk boyfriend.


6. Thank you for acting crazy in your blog so that I look just a little less crazy in real life.


7. Thank you for being such a good role model as a mother.


8. Thank you for answering every question I had when Jackson was a baby. I'm sure it must have been every day but you never complained and you were always very helpful.


9. Thank you for letting me come to you house every week when I was post pardum after having Jackson, I don't think either one of us would have made it if it wasn't for you.


10.Thank you for being the one to think up all the wonderful Top Ten Tuesdays for us it has been lots of fun for every one.

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

who is Amy giving the peace sign too??? :)

good list nanna!

jlcumber said...

AND...can I say: BRING BACK THE BANGS! They are HOT!

Thayer & Associates said...

I love that one. Amy's bangs are the best.

Sam said...

This is such a cool post, Leanna. I love that picture of you two, even with the bangs. You look like some fun is being had!