Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 1

We have pancakes on Sunday mornings. I think Ash likes them.

Today was our first day with Ashlynn. She is such a good baby and no trouble at all. Jeff asked me at one point what was wrong with our kids that they can't just play quietly like she does. My kids just love her and call her little one (Hi little one. Do you need something little one. Let me get that for you little one.) I've told them she's not a little baby, but they don't listen to me.
Ashlynn and I went to church this morning and she sang with every hymn in sacrament and she sang along with the bigger kids in primary. She was a lot easier than my kids at church, but with them it's two to one.
After dinner we went for a drive and Ash started to fuss a little and Ainsley just kept singing her a song that she likes about baby bugs or something. It didn't help, but she never stopped trying.

1 comment:

jlcumber said...

OH!! I miss her so much! Wish you still had her right now, so you could kiss her all over for me!!!
xoxox Thank you Aunt Leanna!