Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom

I wish I had more time, but, as you know, we were camping all weekend and we had a lot of fun with you, Dad and Grandma. I can't wait for the next time we can all go camping together.

My mom is a "give them boundaries, but don't smother them" kind of mom. She was always there if we needed her, but never right on top of us. She's a let them work it out mom As long as no one is killing anyone else, they will work it out. A you do chores cause you live here mom. It's part of being a family, not something you get paid for. I'm so with her on that. Every time you leave the house, she would say, "Remember who you are" and the smart @$$ kid I was would say "I am Leanna Aileen. I live at --- -- ----- " and she would alway smile as if to say you know what I meant. She went back to school bought her own business and she was still always there. I would have never known she was gone if someone didn't tell me. I think she did it all at night. Even when money was tight, we always had food and we never had to move or sell the house. That was a wonderful thing they did for us and it created such a stable and secure home in an unstable time. I'm the one that got all your weird quirks so you know that I love you or I wouldn't love myself and we all know that's not a problem for me.
You are a wonderful mother and role model and we know how lucky we are to have you.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MOM!

No comments: