Monday, May 5, 2008

My Baby Shower

The shower was on Saturday and every thing was great. My sisters always do such a good job at that kind of thing and once again they did not disappoint.
Mom, Grandma, Jenny and Amy all arrived at my house that morning and cleaned for me right up until 2 when people started showing up. It has never looked better and to my amazement the house still looks good.
It was great there were only 8 ladies there, so it was small enough that you didn't feel like anyone was being neglected.
For me this is always a good thing, I can make myself crazy running from guest to guest.


Amy's cake made of diapers. Which I think was adorable.

The cake I made to look like a diaper. Not bad I think for my first try.


And this little man is my best friend Carrie's baby David. Isn't He just the most handsome thing you have ever see. I could just kiss his face right off.

1 comment:

jlcumber said...

glad you had a good time!!! :)