Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Things






#1
MY GARDEN
I love my vegetable garden and my flowers. I'm not very good at it yet but its one of my favorite things to do and I hope that some day I will have some corn that gets over two feet tall.




#2
SMUCKER'S UNCRUSTABLES
It may look and sound gross but I'm not kidding when I say its a instant picnic and not nearly messy as a normal PB&J sandwich.

#3
CANON
My camera, I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to document every thing with pictures.


#4
TIVO
More for the fact that it saves my children from having their dad yell at them the way our dad did.

#5
REFRIGERATOR
I LOVE the never ending supply of ice and filtered water.

#6
DUST MOP
Even the kids like this one it makes sweeping the floor a game.


#7
GPS
I would have been lost in Salem most of the time if it wasn't for GPS

#8
CAMPER
My whole life I thought it wasn't really camping if you weren't in a tent or out under the stars. But now that I have my own room with a door that I can separate myself from the kids and a heater I will never go back. Never never never..

#9
IPOD
This has made working out better for both of us.

#10
PAINTING
This is actually #1 or #2 but I never get to do it so I dropped it down the last.
#11
COMPUTER
If it wasn't for the computer there would be no blogging and you wouldn't be reading this right now.

No comments: