Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Flashback - Prom Night Edition

I first have to say, for some reason this post makes me extremely uncomfortable. I don't think it's because of the ex boyfriend or the fact that my dresses are all hideous and skanky. I just don't know, maybe it's because I wasn't able to find one of Jeff's. Anyway, whatever it is... here they are.
1994 Grant Union High School in John Day. What ever made me think a banana clip was ok for prom?


1995 Aloha High School in Aloha. Let's start with the tragedy of my date's cowboy faze and the reason he didn't accompany me to my own prom not to mention the fact that I look like a stripper but someone asked my date if I was one.


Ah yes. My prom 1995 Hilhi in Hillsboro. Yes, I was wearing purple tights. But in my defense my date was waring a purple tux and purple was big that year. Every other dress was purple. For what ever reason these are the only pictures I have left of me and my date.


Judging by the whitness of my skin, there is no chance of melanoma here.

3 comments:

Eames said...

How did I not know or remember that you went with BJ?! I guess at that time I had kind of distanced myself from the people BJ usually hung with (jon is pictured) Did you hear what he has done with his life? He has done pretty well for himself but suddenly he has fallen off the face of the earth

jlcumber said...

so awesome!

Maddy said...

The purple tights are my fav!