Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Baby Names Edition

Top Ten Tuesday topic - baby names edition. My top ten baby names I didn't get to use because of spousal/family conflict.

#1 Devin (for a girl not a boy) Not useable because it’s the name of both Nicole's boyfriend and Chris' nephew and if that wasn’t confusing enough Chris' other nephews name is Jackson.

#2 Hildy Jeff hates it and thinks that Grandma would hate it too.

#3 EmmaLee Love Love Love it but evidently we need to live in Alabama or some thing to us two capitals in a first name.

#4 Justice I get the standard answer from Jeff with this one. "That a stripper name. Do you want our daughter to be a stripper?"

#5 Isabella already being used. The Isabella I know is BRAT and she ruined it for me.

#6 Lillian already being used. Jeff doesn't like it anyway.

#7 Avery Already Being used. It makes me happy that we got an Avery form Amy's family.

#8 Cadence or Kadence Jeff new this girl in law school that wasn't nice to him or something.

#9 Richard Bradley This needs no explanation as to why. You already know.

#10 Jefferson I love it and I have no idea why Jeff doesn’t. You would think with that ego that he would love it too

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

Good change. sorry about that. :) And good list! I think I like Justice though! Cute with Jeff being a lawyer and all.

Thayer & Associates said...

I know. thats what I think too.

Cari Payne said...

Hey Leanna! I don't know why but I put things together and realized that this was your blog! Your Sis and I have ben chatting alot! You look Great and your children are Adorable! Oh and Congratulations on the new baby Girl! We have to keep in touch! Luvs and hope to hear from you! Cari

Sam said...

Leanna:

Love Hildy. Yep, Gram would hate it. Funny.

S