Thursday, April 22, 2010

What we have done so far

Every year the school has an art auction. Every class makes some thing or things to auction off to make money to support the art programs in the school. I didn't get to go last year but it sounded pretty cool.
This year for me it started with a phone call from my good friend Misty.
She informed me that Jackson's class did not have a parent helping with their project and was I interested in doing that, Oh and she would be happy to watch the girls for me.
Hmmmmmmmm!
Get some time away from the house, make Jackson happy and play with art stuff.
YES!!! PLEASE!! AND THANK YOU, MISTY!!!
I went to the school with some thoughts in my head not knowing if the teacher had any of her own. After chatting with her and finding out that she didn't have anything in mind and I could do whatever I like. I was so excited to get started.



So this is what we have so far. The first day we did the sky.



The second day the kids signed their names on the back and


water colored the butterflies.


This one is Jackson's


And the third day we did the clouds and the grass.


I'll post the end product next week.

4 comments:

Bizzle said...

Yay! I love it.

jlcumber said...

Oh!!! Really Really pretty. Did you do it with their hands and fingers like you were saying. I think this is going to be so beautiful and will earn lots of money. Nice Job!

Amy said...

Okay, that is SO pretty. I pictured it more messy and not so very cool looking. I think it's the coolest painting you've ever done, and I mean that in a good way. It's really beautiful.

Sam said...

That is great! Such a wonderful idea!