Friday, April 9, 2010

J's Friend Party.

Every odd year my kids get to have a party with their friends and every even year its just the family. The more kids I have the less stress of planing some big party for every one every year. I can't take any of the credit for this stroke of genius its what my sister Becky does with her fam and I just think its a great idea.
This year J wanted to go to the new Kroc Center and boy was it cool.



Thanks to Ashly for the cake. I just didn't have the time to do one of my master pieces this year.
And I do like what she did.


After cake, pizza and presents we all climbed the rock wall.
J getting strapped in.


And we're off. He was doing so good.


Ummm, Yes, that's me. And Yes, I'm like almost 3 stories off the ground.


Coming down


After the kids got bored of that we went swimming and boy the water park is COOL.

Ainsley and my friend Amy's little boy.


Doesn't that look fun.


the kids shooting water at the other swimmers.


J and the girl he has said that he is going to marry since he was 5.



I think it was the best party yet and we are so going back cause the place is super fun.

No comments: