Thursday, April 15, 2010

Runing off to the Circus

I had gotten a call from the Shriners asking to donate some money and they sent us tickets to see their circus. My kids didn't know anything about it so this afternoon I said to them if you pull all the weeds in the front yard Daddy and I will take you to the circus. Boy did they pull those weeds.


This was the first act. It was a tight rope motorcycle trapeze combo.



and yes they spun all the way around.


Ainsley kept yelling WOW she IS fabulous.



This little dog is doing a head stand on its trainer's hand.

Jackson didn't say much the whole night.

That may be a bad thing, I see him doing all the things you're told not to try at home.


Once again Ains yelling Wow They are fantastic.
And Emery was dancing her little butt off. They did play some good club music.



And what's a circus without the elephants

1 comment:

Maddy said...

those are awesome pictures! I want to go to the circus!