Saturday, September 5, 2009

So Jealous!!!!

I am so jealous right now!
OK. We found out on Thursday that Emery has pneumonia and I have strep throat and to put a cherry on it the Dog (Elsa) got sprayed in the mouth by a skunk at 10:30pm that night.
Needless to say Emery and I weren't going anywhere most definitely not on a ten hour car ride to a wedding where I could infect the whole extended family.
24 hours later I am bored out of my skull and Jeff has been sending me pictures. So I do the next best thing and put on my new dress, shoes, jewelry and start sending pictures to him.
The Wedding

The kids at the wedding




Me at home in my dress.



3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

haha you are too funny. i'm sorry you two/three aren't feeling well! hopefully you recover by friday! ps. i don't have your phone number. will you email it to me? kellymunns@gmail.com

pps. great dress!!!

Kelly Munns said...

ps. best cookies ever.

A-Train said...

I love the dress, you look fabulous!!! It was great to see you last Sunday!