Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Roar Returns




The big black bear



the Eagles



Just looking at some fish



Papa (Jeff's dad) and the kids playing it the sand.



In the Elephant museum



The new otter outside the lions cage





I think she likes the Cheetahs



My sweet little Gazelle



This Cheetahs looks hungry



The New Lions



Just looking at the zebras



Emery looking at an otter



I just couldn't resist taking a picture of this. It's the elevator shaft from the max up to the Zoo.
I mean seriously its even called a shaft what am I suppose say about that.
Is there something wrong with me or what.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

Love the pictures and I would have totally gone there too...so I get ya with that last comment. For sure.

Kelly Munns said...

lol...you're naughty.