Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ainsley and My Dad's Birthday Party.


Ainsley started her Birthday at the Fruit Stand having some lunch with her Papa Jack and Grandma Lance.
Anytime we go to the fruit stand, we need at least 50 cents for some horsey rides.

Ainsley and her GG Lance.

Grandma checking out the produce.

The birthday girl and her orange soda.

After We picked Jackson up from school and Jeff was done with his root canal, we drove out to Hillsboro for more Birthday festivities.
This is my Dad in his garden with the kids.



The kids got ahold of this big box and had the best time with it.


I am so going to miss BBQ season when it's gone.
My sister Jenn and Ashlynn

Poor little Ashlynn got stung by a bee.

This is Ainsley's butterfly cake. I made a German chocolate cake for my Dad.

Emery and her Papa. I think she was talking to him about the fish tank.

My sister Amy and her youngest. I'm not sure what that was all about.

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

ok first of all, ainsley is NOT 4!! that seems soooo weird to me! happy birthday you sweet little girl! and what in the world did they put on that poor baby's bee sting? did it help? i'm always afraid isaac will get stung and we'll have a BIG problem!

ps. awesome cake making skills!