Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just Having Some Fun

Jeanny and Ash came down to our house for the day to get Ainsley's 4 year old pictures and have some fun. It was a wonderful day and, of course, Jenn got some great shots.
We waited for Jackson to get out of school and headed over to the Gilbert House for some play time with the kids.

This in my big girl checking out at the store.

Emery is still browsing.

Ashlynn on a mad dash to the produce.

You can clearly see Ash in this one.

Our little angels.

Oh the concentration!

Ok, so I do it too.

It must be a family trait.
She is getting so big.

The safari room.


This room is my favorite.

Let's play some chess.

Emery's favorite thing in whole world is the slide.

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

i have never taken isaac...ok i did once when he was an infant. but that was really just for me. what's my problem? he'd love it.