Monday, April 6, 2009

My Poor Little Baby!

For those of you that lived throw the Jackson busting out his front teeth incident, you know how traumatised I was. So just imagine how I felt today when my baby (who is just learning to pull her self up on things and stand) fell right into the wall and busted open her upper gum. She is so tuff that she only cried for a minute and was back to climbing again. But as for me and my nerves I think I need to just not let her climb, stand, or walk so she can't get hurt any more. I just don't think my nerves can take it.



It's not pretty but here is a picture of her injury.

4 comments:

Amy said...

And all I can think is "poor baby, those teeth are HUGE! That's got to be painful coming in"

Sam said...

OUCH! Poor little sweet pea. Give her lots of ice cream. That heals all wounds. :{

jlcumber said...

:( I can photoshot that boo boo out today. See...always looking on the bright side. :)

I THINK I could even photoshop in some teeth if we had to. :)

Maddy said...

the poor thing!!!! I have yet to hear the Jackson tooth bust out story! I wanna hear it!