Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER MY FRIENDS!

Just a montage of pictures of our Ward Easter Egg Hunt.

This is the kids decorating their bags.


This is my buddy Isaac and his daddy. BTW, I missed you Saturday Kelly (Isaac's mommy). Wish you had come.

This is our friend Craig giving a lesson about the gift of Christ.


Craig's wife, the Primary Prez and one of my best friends, Debbie, holding my Ainsley


The twins are always just so cute.

And they're off

This is my friend Amy's boy and husband


Calvin made out like a bandit

The Bish was handing out prizes to the kids the found the special prize eggs

Ainsley and her buddy Ashley after Debbie put flowers in their hair

The merry go round was a big hit.

My sweet baby and Jeff

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

hey! i'm just catching up on your posts. cute picture of the easter egg hunt! i stole the one of derik and isaac...that's a cute one. and yes, i'm sorry i missed it too. i had to pick my brother up from the airport. when will i see you again...i keep thinking how sweet you were to bring me those bubbles! sometimes when i'm feeling super girly, i almost cry about it :)