Friday, April 24, 2009

Best Sister Ever

There she goes again making my life so much easier. My super talented sister was able to fit us into her busy schedule 2 weeks ago to get Jacks 6 year old and Emery's 9 month old pictures done.
She also got this one of all three of my kids. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all Jenn. Thank You.

Ainsley picked out this flower herself. You don't need any more explanation than that.

Thank you grandma Janet for knitting Emers this sweet little sweater.

That smile. That one right there that's just for me. Oh I love you so much.



Oh my gosh I just want to kiss you face off.


isn't this so much fun.

And now for my little man. His just not a baby any more.

How did you get so big.

Look at how handsome he is. This one against the blue is my favorite.
Hey baby you want to go climb on the monkey bars with me.

CHEEEZZZZ!!!

Or maybe this one. OH they are all so good I can't choose.
That's his what are you up to face.

this one was a lot of fun too. My silly silly boy.

Your the best Jenn Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
http://www.jenniferlynnphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sam said...

Those are amazing. We're so blessed to have such talent in our family, eh?

XO

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, those are soo cute! i LOVE the one of emery's in the cute little stuffed animal line. that is such a cute idea. i've never seen anything like it before. and i can't believe she's 9 months. that is so strange to me! and she's looking more beautiful than ever! what a lucky mom. jackson looks so cute in his big-boy clothes. so funny...and ainsley's flower...hahaha!