Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

The day started super early for us because our church starts at 8:30.

After church we went to my mom and dads. We always do Easter at my mom and dad's and always have a wonderful time. But like the ding dong that I am I forgot my camera. So all the pictures below are stolen from my wonderful sisters wonderful blogs.
The kids. Or at least the 2/3 the live here.

these next pictures are just of kids coloring eggs.





And hunting Eggs.


This is my Grammy loven up Emers or vice versa.
I so happy that they have each other. They both love to nap.
You can't tell from this picture but that cat (my cat) is about 100 years old.

My Daddy and the littles. (that's right B***** I said Daddy.)

1 comment:

Sam said...

OHHHH!! Aunt Jan and Ainsley...that's priceless!!! Too sweet. Love the brownish eggs colored, they look so fashion. :)