Monday, June 30, 2008

You're The Best!!!!!!

I was very apprehensive when I accepted my calling at church. I was afraid that Jeff would not like all the time and energy that this position would take. But much to my surprise, the level of support that he has given me is more than I could ever have hoped for. He has not only come to church and watched me give my lessons, but has also participated in them. He also comes home early twice a month so that I can go to my presidency meetings. This is huge considering that before this calling he had only gone to church with us once. My latest happy surprise was this Saturday when we had an activity day at the park. I had given Jeff the option to go to the office and get some work done, but he chose to come to the park instead. When the kids arrived at the park, it seemed that we needed more help than we had and Jeff jumped right in and ran one of the stations with the primary president's husband. It all went so much smoother with the extra help and I just love how willing Jeff has been to step up when I have needed him. So this one's for you honey.

1 comment:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

That is so great leanna! It is amazing how the family is blessed because of decisions we make to serve. You are such a sweet little family and SO glad that I met you!
Now,,, tell that little baby to come so you can have a little relief! ( from being pregnant that is!)
GOod luck! Love- Ash