Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THREE WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!

We went ahead and scheduled the induction for the 2nd of July, that is if she doesn't come on her own first, and I'm freaking out just a little bit.
The 2nd. That's just three weeks away. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What three weeks? I'm not ready, Jeff's not ready and I know my kids aren't ready. Oh sure. They say that they are, but what about me and what if she doesn't turn. I don't what a C-secion. I don't do good with pain and am even worse with pain killers. The last time I had surgery, the pain killers put me back in the ER two days later. So what do I do with three kids if that happens again? A newborn needs its mother and I don't think Ainsley and Jackson would like it that much either.
Not to mention the condition of the house right now and that I need to make dinners for while I'm gone and just back from the hospital.
I'm OK. I am. I just needed to get that out there so that it's not in my head anymore. It will all be fine. I already started cleainig, so I'll get there.

7 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh great...now I feel guilty!
Amy and Mom: What are you guys doing the 21st???

Thayer & Associates said...

Thats not what I was doing. I was just getting it out.

jlcumber said...

I know I know, but now I am looking forward to a pedicure!!! :)

Eames said...

My Ryan's b-day is July 2nd!! I am sure all will go well. If I was there I would bring you dinners.

Thayer & Associates said...

Thank you Jen I know would.

Maddy said...

Can I come visit when we get back!? I am so sad we won't be there for the happy birthday!!! I'll even make you dinner!!!

Thayer & Associates said...

You can visit anytime you want. We miss you both so much.