Monday, June 23, 2008

Hippo Feet

I was going to call this post hippos can't fit in those chairs, but it seemed too long. Let me explain. Jenn and I got up early Saturday and went to get a much needed hair cut for me and a not so much needed trim for her. I think she got the trim for moral support and she left with bangs. As did I. This is going to be something new for both of us, since we haven't had bangs in at least 13 years. There was a pretty funny moment though, I was getting my hair high lighted and Jenn asked for high lights too, but her stylist said they were out of whatever they do that with. Then she looked over at me and said to the girl doing my hair "what are you using on her hair?". Jenn and I looked at each other like we half expected my hair to fall out on the spot. But it hasn't, so I think I am ok.Anyway, after that we went and got pedicures. This is where the Hippo thing comes in. I got a french tip and I almost always love the way that looks, but I was looking at my feet and it instantly looked like someone gave a hippo a french tip pedicure. I loved getting the time for myself and having some much needed girl time with Jenn, but my feet just look so fat right now.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

NOT A HIPPO! And thanks for going out with me! :) I uploaded my bangs.

Roger said...

These are pretty sad little feet. But I'm sure Emery will be worth it all. Love Mom