Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

Last night while I was checking the last post with Jeff, I heard a banging and ripping noise. At first I thought it was nothing and then I remembered that the windows were open down stairs. In Elsas defense, it is the first week in July and she does something like this every year, fire works scare the poop out of her. So that being said: I ran down the stairs and found that Jeff's half crippled dog had ripped the screen to shreds and gotten herself high centered in one of the windows. She is old and neurotic and I just have to keep telling myself that it could be worse.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

This is for a few posts since my internet is horrible right now.
1. The dog - poor thing!!!
2. Jeff = awesome! I am amazed sometimes at how awesome husband CAN be. LOL
3. Funny about the birthday thing, we have a lot of birthday in our family on June 3rd. So funny how that happens!
4. Ainsley is soooo adorable - I miss her!!! :)
5. Stupid haircutter people. They aren't stylists when they screw everything up I've decided! You look adorable though!
6. Your poor feet!! Just think within a matter of hours, it'll all be over!!! EEEE!!!!

<3 <3 <3!! :) We're going to come over sometime when we get back! :)