Thursday, June 18, 2009

the girls


I have to start by saying thank you to my neighbor and friend Donna for asking me to help. It was not only a great break from my darling kids but a wonderful trip down memory lane.


OK, so I got to take the girls' gear, tents, food and whatever up to girls' camp for them and not just any girls' camp but the last location that I had attended as a teenager and it looks just the same to me.

This is Donna's daughter Jackie holding Emmers. She graduated early so she'll be going off to school next year and I think this will be her last year at girls' camp.
This is the Mess Hall. It didn't have walls when I was here as a camper but it looks just the same.

This is the grove where Natasha found some baby mice. But that's a whole other story.

Cumorah was my last camp site. Natasha and I were tent partners.

This was wating for the younger girls from SYL's. That's the 5th year girls.

And this is the 5th year girls practicing some songs.