Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kids beds

So I think it was me... I whatever... that said last weekend that we should go and look at furniture for the kids. You know, instead of all the mismatched hand-me-down stuff. Not that we didn't appreciate it.
We went to one of those stores that have all the theme bedrooms and just about died when we saw the price of things. So we got back into the car and started down Cornell to my folk's house. Oh did I not say that the store was in Beverhell, it was. Anyway we were driving and saw a lady dancing with one of those going out of business signs. Sad for them but good for us.
For less then the price of just one bed at the other store Look what we got.



She calls is her princess bed.




And he likes his bed too. Now all I need to do is get over my fear of paint.

No comments: