Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I did it!

As luck would have it I got the opportunity to go help in Jackson's class today. Well it was more like I forced myself on his teacher than volunteering.
Let me give you the run down... Jeff's dad was visiting and Jackson decided at 10:00pm that he needed to ask his papa if he could stay home and help with the girls so that mommy could go and help at school and Jack being the wonderful papa that he is he said that would be fine.
This morning I get up and go to school with Jackson and ask his teacher if I can stay and help because I have someone to watch kids and she lets me know that Friday would be better and I beg and Jackson cries and I got to stay and do some sorting.
I did get to go to recess and play with all the kids and that was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

haha, awesome. poor little jackson crying at school! i remember crying because my grandma was coming to eat lunch with me and i didn't have any money to buy her a lunch ticket. my teacher told me it would be ok and that she would probably get to eat anyway.