Monday, June 29, 2009

Camping

We took off to the Long Beach Peninsula for some camping this week-end and had a great time. We wound up going to a KOA that was right on the bay and really pretty.

Look at my cute babies. Look at em.

Oh my gosh she loves her dog.

And her daddy

We went to this great museum that had all these wagons and an old school house and dress up stuff. It was so much fun.




Just hitchin the jeans past my gut.

That right I got some PDA for ya.

Arrrrr me maties

Oh yes we had pizza

This was Emer's first taste of ice cream.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I love love LOVE this post! I especially love the PDA and the kids all passed out with their heads the same way and the SWEET pioneer wear. Where is that? I want to go! You guys should come over and let the kids run wild and pick blueberries here soon. Give me a holler if you're around...