Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick As A Dog!

I really don't know what is going on with me lately. I have had two colds in the last two months and each one has started with a day of vomiting. This time it was two days and the migraine is still just hanging on. It would be one thing if it were just me but both the big kids are a little stuffy and Jackson has an ear infection. I also can't help wonder if Emery is getting enough to eat. She has been more than angry with me the last two days.
I have got to get myself in to the doctor to figure out if there is something more than a cold here. And for any of you that think you going to be clever.....NO I NOT PREGNANT...... I'm just really really sick.

4 comments:

Kandle Werner said...

Stress does wonders on your immune system. And with Jackson being in school now you get what ever he is exposed to! It's the down fall of all mothers. Hope you feel better soon!!

jlcumber said...

Poor baby Emmers. :( I hope you feel better soon and get to the doctor!!!

Carrie said...

Kandle's right. It's because Jackson's in school. When David started daycare last year. We were all sick ALL of cold/flu season. I've been told to expect that again this year and so far we've been pretty sick around here. Next year should be better for us. You probably have another year of it.

Tamara said...

WHOA. If that's your definition of a cold... holy smokes, woman! I'm so sorry, that sounds awful! Gosh, I just heard of something that's good at preventing migraines... I'll have to rack my brain and see if I can remember. Are you sure the vomiting wasn't food poisoning? Well, I sure hope you feel better soon... my acupuncturist is great about mixing up herbal medicine that I take as soon as I start to feel sick, and then I never actually get sick. You could give it a try...