Monday, March 16, 2009

Interview with me about my Mom....

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Not so much any more but when I was younger she always said. Remember who you are.

2. What makes mom happy?
My DAD.

3. What makes mom sad?
running out of yarn

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Telling me stories about my My Grammy.

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Play doctor and take care of her dad when he was sick.

6. How old is your mom?
30 years older than me. You do the math.

7. How tall is your mom?
5'2 just like me.

8. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
knitting.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Almost every thing I don't live with her any more.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?


11. What is your mom really good at?
Knitting. She is very very good at knitting.


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Singing.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
She is a book keeper

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She raised 5 kids and is now the primary caregiver to my 95 year old Grammy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Wilma Flintstone

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Talk alot.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
In almose every way.

19. How are you and your mom different?
her hair is curlier

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She tells me that I am her favorite.... tee hee

21. What does your mom like most about her husband?
I don't know. EVERY THING.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A little water fall that we aren't supposed to know of.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

A) I am her favorite. AND
B) SICK SICK SICK!!!!

Carrie said...

You're only 5'2"?