Monday, March 30, 2009

INTERVENTION


Amy, as your loving sister I feel that I can no longer sit by and watch as your blog suffers. For the love of Pete, stop Facebooking! I am worried about you. I am here to support you and to let you know I think there is a problem. I am here for an intervention. Please, please accept this gift of help. You have already made the first steps toward recovery by admitting your problem with Facebook. I love your blog. Please get back to Blogging. *(We are as addicted to reading your blog as you were to posting so don't PLEASE don't go cold turkey any longer.)

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

YES!!! I agree! Your oldest daughter feels there is a problem too.

Sam said...

Leanna;

I feel better now that we have fresh posts, don't you? Phew. THAT was a close one. :)

XO

Sam