Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Roy! Happy birthday to you! Jeen I just wanted to say thanks for being such a good big sister and thanks for a few other thing too.


Thank you for bringing them in to our lives.
I don't know what I would with out my Ash Ash baby.

We did miss you no mater what you thought, it just was not the same without you.

Thank you for being the one there for me when my babies were born.

Thank you for making me feel pretty after Emery was born and for always making my kids look so good. I don't think any other photographer could do as well.

And as always THANK YOU for being the world greatest aunt.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

THANK YOU!!! :) I LOVE IT!!!

Sam said...

That's so sweet, Leanna~! You're a sweet sissy.