Monday, January 19, 2009

Start To Finish

I know that every one has heard me gush about how talented my photo sister is, but she is and I just can't help but share some more about her and what she can and do every time I want pictures of my babies.
She has had this picture in her head for some time now and I'm just happy that I was able to help.
So you all have seen the babies that look like flowers right? Well now my baby looks like one to and the head band with the big flowers on them. I've got pictures of my baby with one on to. Thanks Jenn we always have so much fun with you and you always do such a good job.


This was the hat in progress.

And the hat finished

The finished headbands

The models



And the end results all thank to My sister.
www.jenniferlynnphotography.blogspot.com

And I will be adding more photos from this session.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

beautiful kiddos!!! Your sister is awesome!