Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Ward aka Church Christmas party

It was a pancake breakfast and so much fun. It was a little hard for Jeff and I to get up that early after such a late night, but so worth it. We got to see all our friends and have good food too.
Jackson was having a egg eating contest with the Bishop. That boy is so ready for boyscout camp.

This is my and Ainsley's buddy, the Primary Prez, Debbie.

What would you like for Christmas, Emery? Something to chew on I think.

What would you like for Christmas, Ainsley? I would like a baby dolly.

What would you like for Christmas, Jackson? Star Wars stuff.

I have to tell you about the conversation that happened right before this question.
Santa: "How old are you now Jackson?"
Jackson: "5 1/2"
Santa : "Do you go to School?"
Jackson: "Yes"
Santa : "Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?"
Jackson : "I want to be an attorney"
Santa: "Oh yeah? Do you want to be the kind of attorney that puts the bad guys in jail or the kind that keeps the good guys out of jail?"
Jackson: "I just want to make a lot of money."
I am not kidding one bit. That's what he said.

1 comment:

jlcumber said...

Fun pictures!!! so cute.