Monday, December 22, 2008

Ainsley wet the bed last night

That fact on it's own is not note worthy I know but just let me tell you my side of the story.
I was sleeping quite soundly and was in no way aware of the fact that we were not alone.

On another note you all know that Emery sleeps through the night and therefor I do not have get up and nurse her. Let's just say I'm really full in the morning. So I had assumed that when I felt a wetness on my shirt that I had just leaked and tried to pull the damp part of shirt away from me. When that was unsuccessful and I discovered that my shirt was actually soaking wet I decided to just remove it. As I was doing this I detected the unmistakable odor of that's right pee.
This was so disturbing to me until I saw that Ainsley had gotten in to bed with us and I realized that it had been her pee and it hadn't been me or even worse Jeff that had peed in the bed. Not that either one of us have ever done that. I guess it's just not as disturbing to think of a kid wetting the bed.

No comments: