Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas with my Famaly

We left our house at 1ish and because of the snow and ice and bad traffic on I-5 we arrived at my sister's house after 4.
This is what they were doing.

and this is what we were doing.

We did get to see the temple in the snow. But its pretty any time of year.

I didn't care that it was dark. I had to get one run in. Josh did such a good job on making that one that I almost wet my pants it was so scary not that the dark helped.

Everyone but the Laytons.

Papa and Emers


They all got matching jamas this year.
I think they were just being nice when they said that they LOVED the matching scarves
This was Ems first Christmas gift ever. And she loves it Auntie Becky.

My Grammy opening a gift
Thanks for the uni Uncle Richard

1 comment:

jlcumber said...

I love the pictures!!!!! Glad you guys made it!