Saturday, October 11, 2008

What A Day

Today was my BFF's little boy's first birthday and it was glorious.
So OK. Carrie is like the most crafty person I know and it is part of everything she does, like David's birthday party.
The party was at Kruger's farm on Sauvie Island and it was a pumpkin patch party. Awesome idea, right? It makes me want to got back in time and get pregnant at the end of January or beginning of February with all my kids. There was a hay ride. All the kids got a pumpkin. There was a face painter. (Ok so the face painter was me) Carrie made the most wonderful sandwiches for everyone and there were healthy party favors for all the kids. She is amazing and it was amazing.
David and his daddy Wes

Carrie and David

Just some of the kids

I have said it before. He is the most beautiful little boy in the world.

My little man doesn't look so little.

Ainsley loves to pick dandylions


My big kids and my little baby.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

HOW FUN! I had a great time Saturday, but I sure wish I could have been there for this! Looks so fun!!!

Carrie said...

You're too funny, Miss Barbie Cake! I had fun but I think "glorious" might be going a little far.(: I'm glad you liked it though and I love you! You're very sweet.