Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lunch Yesterday

First I have to say this is not me being a good mom. This is me being bored and not wanting the kids to be bored and destroy the house.
Yesterday I decided to take the kids out to the Basket Slough (and leave them for dead) NO NO NO for a picnic lunch. So after picking Jackson up from school we went straight out and would have had a wonderful time if it weren't for the yellow jackets. The nasty little buggers just did not want to give up and our picnic had to move to the truck. It was still a lovely lunch and we had no problems enjoying the birds.
Just a few of the thing we saw.
I think this is a nutria but it was as big as a beaver.

Three Egrets flew in while we were there. You need to see this one bigger.

That's what Eeyore love best

And of course all the geese.

1 comment:

jlcumber said...

great pictures. Bees suck.