Thursday, October 16, 2008

Karate Kids

For months now I have been meaning to get Jackson in to some Ti Kwan Do classes. Just for some help with his discipline issues. It's not like he needs it for self defence, all he would need to do is talk someone to death and that would be that. I'll tell you that 5 minutes of the WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY and any abductor is dropping that kid on the next corner.
I drive past this Karate place all the time and decided to check it out and so we stopped on our way home from our lunch yesterday at the slough.
Jeff always says that sales people see me coming. I'm not sure what that's suppose to mean but by the end of our tour of the school I had Ainsley signed up too. It was awesome, they had their first class 1 hour later. They both did so well that they each got there first black stripe. Just two more and they can test for the next belt up.






6 comments:

jlcumber said...

I love love love love love it! I am so happy for them and you!

Sam said...

I love the look on Ainsley's face. What a cherub she is.

Maddy said...

how cute!!!

Jan said...

They sure look like they're having fun.

Kelly Munns said...

my nephew did this and for sure your little peaches look way more precious than he did! little ainsley looks so cute! ahh!

Kelly Munns said...

i wanted to give you that website: jessicadawnphoto.com. and if you want to see our last photo shoot, go to clients and put in the password "grandpa". there are a lot of good ones there...enjoy! thanks for coming over today, it was really nice to finally sit down and talk! sorry you were late getting in line for "brother" :)