Monday, October 27, 2008

I knew I was forgetting something

Happy Birthday Richard

Thank you for being one of the dirty little kids with me. Its always nice to know that your not the only one.

Thank you for being my buddy when we were little and walking all over town with me. I don't think any of my memories of down town Hillsboro would have been the same with out you.


Thank you for just letting me be one of the guys with you and the Hoffman boys when we were kids and the fun we had and countless times we technically trespassed and or broke in to the places that we did that to.

Thanks for not making fun of me the time I kicked over the mail box after the boys on the bus were picking on me.

Thank you for becoming best friends with the boys for Hilhigh . This way I always know what every one is doing and that they are all OK.

Thank you for letting me cry to you when Jeff's brother and I got in to that big fight. I know it can't be fun to have all us girls coming to you when we need a shoulder to cry on.

Thank you for Loving my kids as much as you do. You are the best and they love their Uncle Wichawrd.

No comments: