Thursday, January 6, 2011

Not Resolutions. Goals

I have all sorts of goals for this year. I would like to get the kids and me all healthy so that I can get my butt back to the gym. It's not like I had been going all that long or often for that matter. But when I did go I felt amazing. And the way my brain has been lately I am about ready to try anything.
I need to get back into the woods more. I am at such peace in the trees especial the Gorge. It is my happy place and I am too far from it here in Salem.
More time with my mom. She needs the break as much as I do. So if we run away together we both get a time out.
Catch up on my blog. I have a good start going I just need to keep it up. It's just all the back blogging that is slowing me down.
Blogs for the kids. Not Blogs so much as online diaries. Once a week we will set down and talk about what they are thinking and what the best parts of their week was. My hope is at the end of the year I can have their thoughts made into a book that they can have to keep forever. And with the help of my dear sister I got that started this morning.
I would like to find some sort of balance between kids and housework. Other moms don't need housekeepers why do I.....not that I have had one in 6 months.

2 comments:

Bizzle said...

Great Goals! I would love to help you with the gym one. A work out partner would be heavenly! :)

Carrie said...

I know plenty of mom's with cleaning help. Don't worry about it. I don't have one, but only because I gave up after trying two services (one would never vacuum our stairs and the other left the impression of a bucket on my bed.)