Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Love You Honey

It's been the day......no week from hell.
#1 I know that going back to school after being out for 2 weeks does something to kids, I do. But this week has been so hard for everyone in the house. Seriously they have all gone crazy.
#2 Jackson and I are over our colds, but now the girls and Jeff have colds.
#3 Because of said cold Ainsley barfed in the check out at WinCo today.
#4 Trying to get the house back in order (not that it ever is in any sense of the word) after a holiday, vacation, party, over night company or illness takes forever. But to have all of these things and all three kids out off school makes it impossible.
Oh!!! #5 My kids saying a bad word when the neighbor girls were at the door. That was awesome. It wasn't so much saying a bad word but Jackson whispering to the baby "say *#@*#" and then Ainsley saying "we're trying to get her to say *#@*#". They got sent to bed.
That was a proud parenting moment let me tell you. All of that and it's only Wednesday.
I have called Jeff every day with my unhappiness. So today without being asked he came home with groceries so I don't have to go out tomorrow and my two favorite candies.
See he is a good man.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Sweetheart, I am so happy he can prop you up when you need it and help you, and I'm sorry you're struggling. You are a wonderful human being, and you are an excellent mom. You stay strong, girl. And look UP, that's where our Power comes from. :) XOXO

Thayer & Associates said...

I love that we get to have you Sam.

Tamara said...

Awww! Hang in there little buddy! Do you have a trampoline? We have one if you don't (super safe) and I swear, sometimes they just need to jump their little brains back into their heads. I am probably a little *too* relaxed about housework, but am trying to be more consistent about it. It helps that the kids have chores... THEY get to scrub the toilets, not me! And you have a good start on training your husband! Jonathan calls me every day to see if he can bring anything home for me! I love that man... :)