Sunday, December 13, 2009

Redecorating the Barbie Tree

I made Jackson suffer for a whole week of the pink wonder that was the Barbie tree before I decided to remove the Barbies and let the kids put our decorations on it.
In all honesty this was a first for us all. The kids have never decorated the tree. Not that I wouldn't have let them. But for the last 4 years we have gotten one from the Gala and haven't had to do that. The last time our family decorated a tree, Ainsley was 3 months old.
And now look at her - my big 4 year old.

Emery has been convinced lately that she's a dog

J and I working on the tree.

Oh my funny little hambone

The kids in their matching PJs
After we were done, Jeff said how impressed he was that I didn't get all Christmas Nazi on the kids like I did the first and last time we ever tried to decorate a tree with each other.
I guess I take that as a compliment.

No comments: