Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Living Nativity

Tonight the church put on a live nativity and the primary kids performed at the open house.
Mary and Joseph on their way to Bethlehem

The angels visiting the shepherds that night.

The three wise men that saw the star in the east
The stable where baby Jesus was born

My kids were in Awe.
I don't know if I have ever witnessed them just sit and take something in like that.

They just loved all the animals
But the Camel was by far the best.
My Ainsley singing
My Jackson singing.
OK. So I know that every parent thinks that their kids are the best at whatever they are doing. But my kids are the loudest and they know all the words.
Being loud may not always be a wonderful thing . But when they are singing it is. My kids are not mumbling through their lines. You can hear every word. Even if you are standing at the back of the gym.

No comments: