Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The McCumber's Christmas

We started the evening with dinner and some dessert. Everyone brought something. It's always a collaboration. That way, no one person has to do it all.
After dinner, but before the gifts, Mackenzie went into the living room and started reading a book and, before you knew it, all the kids were at her feet listening. Well, maybe not Jackson.


Jackson and Morgan glued to each other as always.


This is four generations, minus me. My Mom, My Dad's Mom and My Girl.


The melee that was opening of the gifts.


Oh, the matching pajamas. Our kids are going to hate this some day. But for now it is one of the funnest parts of Christmas for me. I just love seeing them all matchy matchy. And to think we almost didn't get little Mr. Grant to put his on. Funny little man didn't think that PJs were a good gift at all and was not about to put them on.
But as you can see we got him to do it and he even has on the biggest Smile.
Thanks to his daddy's belly of course.

No comments: