Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh Canada

I know that this is going to be a lot to take in all at one time, but I haven't really had the time to get to this until now and I didn't want to keep you all waiting any longer.

Day #1
All we did on Sunday was hang around the condo and watch the BIG game.
Day #2
We dropped the Kids off at 9:00am for the ski school and didn't see them again till 3:00pm. This was just heavenly. We went out to breakfast then we walked around the village and went into the galleries that I love without the destructive bigger kids.

Here are some pictures of the kids at Whistler Kids (the ski school)
My little pink angel is on the right. They were making this big guy when I came back that afternoon to get them.
This is her again on the last trip down of the day.

This is Jackson on his last run. Doesn't he have great form? I think that even Uncle Brad would be proud.

I think he's ready to go up on the mountain with his Dad.



Hi Mommy!

CHEEAASSE

After a long day out in the snow, it's time for a dip in the pool



I think maybe it was a long day for Ainsley. She didn't even get started on her salad.
Day #3
We went out to the rec center for some skating.
I would like to point out the fact that he is trying really hard to skate on single blades. At one point he threw his handle bars aside and took off across the ice. He got about two yards and landed on his face, but he's ok and he'll do better next time.



Don't get the wrong impression from this picture. Jeff's not just being a good daddy. He is, but he cannot skate so he needs to hold onto something. The baby is just a good cover.

I'll post the video of Ainsley's triple axel soon. It's good stuff
Day #4
It was our last day in Whistler, so we headed up to the tube park and had a good old time.


This isn't even half way up

She had the best time


The boys
That's all. It was a quick trip, but we all had a good time.


_

1 comment:

jlcumber said...

FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN! Great pictures too! And the one of Ainsley asleep sure does remind me of someone else I know.