Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Mystery Picture

So my sister and I have been talking about doing this since Thanksgiving. You know just something fun for us bored house wives and the worker bees that sneak a peek on their lunch hours.
Here's how the game will go I (or anyone that wants to) will post a picture and you get to guess what it is. If someone guesses correctly, I'll post a picture that fully reveals the mystery item. And if it doesn't catch on in a few weeks,
then I'll just take my game and go home.

This Weeks Mystery Picture

6 comments:

jlcumber said...

Easy! Rubber Ducky

Maddy said...

Did you make it easy for me, or what?! Rubber ducky, you're the one! You make bathtime so much fun! Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you! :D

Thayer & Associates said...

Sorry Maddy and Jenn It is not a rubber ducky. It looks like a rubber ducky but it is not.
Ok it is and it is not a rubber ducky.

Michael said...

Looks to me like one of those soap dispensers that is supposed to look like a rubber ducky.

jlcumber said...

OH MAN!!! Michael wins! :(

Jan said...

Good job Michael. I could see it in my mind. I could tell you it was on the counter in the kids bathroom. I knew it had a purpose. I could not remember what.