Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving #3 and the tree lighting

It seems like we find ourselves having three Thanksgiving and three Christmas's every year to accomadate all the families. But believe me, I don't mind that at all. Just more food and more happy moments for all.
This is Emery with her GG Lance

This is Brad and his girlfriend Kelly.
She hates me for always taking pictures of her


After dinner we went to Jeff's office for the tree lighting. I think everyone that wasn't watching the game was at the office for the lighting this year.

This is Brad and Kelly's little family. Oh yeah, and Jackson.

Did I mention that Ash came and spent the day with us while her mom and dad were at the game?

Ashlynn didn't like Santa until she saw the candy.

Em did not know what to think of Santa.

My kids and and Em is still trying to figure him out

Brad wanted Kelly and I to sit on Santa's lap so this one's for him

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

FUN! thanks you again for watching our baby girlie.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Hey miss-
Any news on the primary cards?